ABOUT SEA OF THIEVES
Sea of Thieves offers the essential pirate experience, from sailing and fighting to exploring and looting – everything you need to live the pirate life and become a legend in your own right. With no set roles, you have complete freedom to approach the world, and other players, however you choose.
SEA OF THIEVES INSTALLATION
1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the Download.
2. Once Forza Horizon 4 is finished downloading, extract the .rar file. (You will need WinRar, you can get it Clicking Here
3. Update your Windows 10 to Build 1903 by Clicking Here
4. Install the Xbox beta app on your computer. If you have not done so, the game service will be installed. Clicking Here
5. Once it’s done, enable developer mode on Windows.
6. Copy the contents of the release to any place on the disk. Better make a copy to stay on the distribution of the main release as long as possible.
7. Go to the folder with the game, in: \Sea.of.Thieves and install and register the game in the system. Press Shift + right mouse button in the game folder. In the window that opens, click “Open PowerShell Window Here.” Type a line: Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml
7. Launch the game using the Windows Start menu, find the installed Sea of Thieves game (it is useless to run .exe directly from the game folder, as this is a UWP application and requires starting from the Start menu.)
8. *In the folder with the game there is a batch file for automatic registration of the game in the Sea.of.Thieves.Anniversary.Edition.Install.cmd system in step 5, you can use it by double-clicking on the file. *If after downloading executable files are blocked, run PowerShell in the folder with the game and unblock all the problematic files at a time by entering the command: dir -recurse | unblock-file